Friday 10 May 2013

She’s got that Vibe


“Yeah, how would you like to get
A piece of this pie...”

This post’s TUNE comes from Mr R Kelly.  When we were younger my sister’s favourite was always R Kelly, and eventually, after she had played him so much he grew on me and ended up being one of my favourite artists.  R Kelly doesn’t always have the best reputation, he’s done some dodgy songs (trapped in the closet) and allegedly some other dodgy stuff too, but despite this he still has made some of the finest songs around, and this one happens to be my personal favourite.  So please watch the video (even if it’s just for the dodgy outfits) here, and you can visit the main mans website here.

Get your vibe on and carry on...





Jeans: Primark (£11.00)
Shirt: Primark (£9.00)
Brogues: Asos (old)
Bag: River Island (old)
Necklace: Topshop (old)
Watch: Urban Outfitters (old)
Bracelets: New Look / Topshop (old)

Keeping it simple with this look, sometimes a pair of jeans is just what the doctor ordered...

God I love Primark, I honestly think I buy 90% of my clothes from there now, I should be some sort of ambassador for the place... If your listening Primark or someone who works for them, I love your clothes, I live in your clothes, and I’ll quite happily continue wearing your clothes, just hold tight with the good prices... don’t buckle, keep it cheap, and you’ll keep your customers! 

Good to get that out of my system!

Anywho, since coming back from holiday I haven’t done much shopping and therefore have been suffering with some serious withdrawal symptoms, so I really needed to get back into the swing of things, a trip to Cardiff was in order.  I had a good old time spending my money and I’m sure my purchases will be popping up in upcoming outfit posts, but for now lets look at this one.

At £9.00 this shirt is a bargain, I wanted one just like this for ages but the last time I saw something similar was in top shop for at least 3 times the price!  The material is relatively thin so it’s lovely and light and perfect for summer. 

Having over worn my last pair of jeans I figured I needed to buy a new pair, which happen to be the exact same pair, hell if it ain’t broke don’t fix it.  These pair are short length though as I prefer a good short leg jeans, although it depends how you want to wear them...

Finally, I stuck on my brogue shoes from ASOS, which I love so much, and have survived well given their age, added a good old River Island bag and a few choice accessories, namely my Jesus chain from Topshop and old watch from Urban Outfitters and there you have it.

Slowly, very slowly, the weather is starting to get better and so we can all start breaking out the skirts and shorts and sandals... praise the lord.


I would just like to add here that I am in no way religious despite the last couple of references, and I apologise if you are, I’m not trying to be offensive, it’s just the way I talk.  Thank you please.

p.s. Don’t forget to follow me on twitter and you can now find me on WIWT.

Stay Sexy,


9 comments:

  1. You look lovely, Love the shoes and I definitely understand the Primark addiction, I'm trying to wean myself of my primark splurges as my wardrobes doubled in size over the past year thanks to my addiction :)
    Rosalie x
    rosaleijayne.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit! Loving your bracelets and the winged liner is so pretty! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shirt! and all the jewelry is so pretty.

    jess xx
    dotofdaisy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty necklace!

    http://lifeslikearoadwetravelon.blogspot.com/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely outfit!
    those shoes are super chic.

    - Janine
    http://theeoptimist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this look girl- totally up my alley... And that bag!!!! LOVE it!

    Http://streetlily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post! :)
    Please,visit:
    http://cocotattoo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. you have a very nice style :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh! Those bracelets are so preeeeeetty. I just fell head over heels. *-*


    xxoo

    ReplyDelete