Friday 8 March 2013

Holiday Packing Part 2: Rhythm of the Night


Naturally, as the title suggests this is the second part of my holiday packing snap shots... this time it’s all about the night wear, and I’m not talking about PJ’s here!
 
So essentially I normally just go for dresses for night wear or a smarter short and tops kind of look, and this is what I will be taking:


 Sandals: Primark (£8.00)
I hate flip flops as we learnt yesterday, but I do like sandals, as long as nothing has to go between my toes then I’m happy (this isn’t for any weird reason, I just hate the feel of it, so ucomfortable.  I love the little detailing at the front of these with the stud edging, will be perfect with whatever I wear.


Dress: Various (old)
Essential evening wear, bringing a bit of sophistication to the place... or at least trying to.


Bag: Primark (old)
Us young ladies need a bag, we have all manner of things to go in there, so this one is perfect.


Skirt: Primark (£6.00)
I think this is such a cute little skirt and will look so cool with a little white top, good old primark.

I prefer day time clothes to evening ones, this is pretty much in general, but I do like to get a little bit more dressed up in the night so these items aren’t just nice but necessary.

Other than clothes I also have all manner of accessories, toiletries, makeup and you name it, I’ve got it kind of items, so I’m pretty much set :)

I’ve been off for the past 2 days for a lovely long extended weekend, which is great right up until Monday morning when it’s even worse going back into work!

Hows everyone going to be spending their weekend?

Ta ra,


13 comments:

  1. Love your cute skirt! :)

    xx
    victoria
    http://www.victoriachicblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your skirt, what a bargain!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love te sandals!

    http://ishowedupinboots.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. the skirt and the sandals are so cute! Love them!

    thatvintagewardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh the skirt and the bag are so retro! love it! :) I'm your new follower on bloglovin(#54) and google (petra lorietta), you can follow me back if you want ;) I'd really appreciate it! Love,

    www.lorietta.cz

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love love love those sandals!!

    I would LOVE IT so much if you guys would check my blog out and maybe even follow?! :D xx

    http://hashtaglifeyumsigh.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/confessions-of-blogger-tag-hashtag-life.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely post! love what you've done with your blog!xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the skirt!
    xoxo Sophia

    http://styleofsophia.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  9. WoW, your blog looks totally different...! Cool!
    I want that skirt, but I still haven't booked my holiday!!
    Rosie | elephants never 4get

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely post! Really love the skirt and bag from Primark! xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. your style is impeccable love it! also the new lay out for your blog is awesome! its so classic!!

    unconventionalstory.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  12. The primark skirt is super cute! x

    http://polygarble.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete